Crashed car and failed breath test

Convicted Driver Insurance

whisperin

i crashed my car un failed a breath test in the back of the police motor. when i went to the police station i couldnt give the a breath sample i were blowing into the box but nuthing was registering . we got into an arguement i was i was blowing they said i must not be blownig right i offered to have a blood and urine sample and after a few words exchanged they threw me in the cell didnt offer me the blood or urine sample and woke me the nxt day.also my car had no insurance. and ive been charged with drink driving failing to give a sample and also no insurance on the car and have got to go to court. i corporated fully with the police and only raised my voise when they started raising there voices with me including the sergent and cusudy desk officer. what will happen as they dont have no samples from me un would my insuranceof been voided straight away or untill after the outcome of the court case

Penalties for failing to provide samples must deter people from refusing to co-operate and for this reason periods of disqualification tend to be longer than they are for drink driving. Although the minimum ban for Failing to Provide is (like drink driving) 12 months, the sentencing guidelines used by the courts suggest that bans should start at 2 years. The offence also carries a maximum of 6 months in prison (like drink driving). The length of the ban and the punishment will vary depending on the aggravating and mitigating factors that the court are told about.

The only defence to failing to provide is that you were physically incapable of doing so. This defence is usually more persuasive if you are able to rely on medical evidence confirming a relevant medical condition that affects your ability to provide a sufficient breath sample.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off