Court date

Convicted Driver Insurance

maymadness

Hi
In court tomorrow , should have been19th June then cancelled until 24th July but my solicitor got me in tomorrow.Blew 66 and 65 at police station on 30th May. Key worker so hoping my solicitor will do his magic and get my ban reduced from17+ months (fingers and toes crossed)
Will let you know outcome tomorrow....

The guidelines are 17-22 months. Your personal circumstances might go in your favour but it should not allow the magistrates to go outside their guidelines.

Thank god thats over...In and out of court room 10 mins
12 month ban reduced to 9 if i take course before end of year (are they again starting soon??)
£510 fine

Decent result!
where in the U.K. are you?
Courses in England restart on 15th July but no date fixed yet for the rest of the U.K.

You were only just in the 17-22 month bracket but your solicitor did well to appeal to the magistrates to be kind to you, and then they put you at the lowest level of disqualification. I would have expected 14-16 months to be a good result!

You were only just in the 17-22 month bracket but your solicitor did well to appeal to the magistrates to be kind to you, and then they put you at the lowest level of disqualification. I would have expected 14-16 months to be a good result!
Decent result!
where in the U.K. are you?
Courses in England restart on 15th July but no date fixed yet for the rest of the U.K.
Hi
Have the courses started yet ??

3rd August, except for Northern Ireland which will not be till September.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off