Court case brought forward

Convicted Driver Insurance

sbsbcb

Hello,

looking for some advice. My court case has been brought forward to tomorrow. I’m a HRO (reading was 96). And the sentencing guidelines state that it’s a ban and a low to high level community order. What’s the chances of them implementing a fine instead? I’m still in work, but a community order may jeopardise that. Has anyone ever been given a fine as an alternative so it doesn’t interfere with work? I’m happy to pay whatever the fine may be. Thanks in advance

It depends on your work, the hours / days that you do and your ability to do any manual work.
At the moment, due to the virus situation they have been struggling to find community work for as many people as usual so you may have a greater chance of avoiding A community penalty, but that might increase your chance of getting a curfew....

Hello,

looking for some advice. My court case has been brought forward to tomorrow. I’m a HRO (reading was 96). And the sentencing guidelines state that it’s a ban and a low to high level community order. What’s the chances of them implementing a fine instead? I’m still in work, but a community order may jeopardise that. Has anyone ever been given a fine as an alternative so it doesn’t interfere with work? I’m happy to pay whatever the fine may be. Thanks in advance
Hi, my solicitor brought the community order prospect to my attention before my court appearance and he asked for it to be replaced with fine, we were successful but it did make for a long day which was very stressful. I was interview by probation services, I was honest with them, I was incredibly remorseful and humble, they did talk about a tagging device which I said I would find embarrassing in my work place - that didn’t go down particularly well! When we went back into court probation services said I wouldn’t benefit from a community order, I was ordered to pay £800 fine within 14 days and I was not required to wear a tagging device. I just kept my wits about me and got through it. I hope it goes well for you tomorrow.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off