Court case adjourned

• Thread starter Deleted member 11354
  • Start date
Convicted Driver Insurance

Deleted member 11354

I was meant to be in court tomorrow morning and I found out at 4pm today it has been changed to 13 July and at another court. So annoying was hoping for it all to be over tomorrow :(

Sorry to hear this. Did the court Contact you By email?
They sent me a letter but I only received it yesterday when I got home from work and was meant to be in court this morning!
Happy in a way I can drive a bit longer, but it’s just delaying the inevitable and I would have rather start my ban when we can’t really do much anyway due to lock down.

Yeah, I completely understand. My court date has been adjourned a couple of times and then was rescheduled for this Thursday. I‘m really worried it is going to get postponed again. I sold my car in March when this happened and haven’t been driving since so would like it over and done with. The wait is driving me insane.

Yeah, I completely understand. My court date has been adjourned a couple of times and then was rescheduled for this Thursday. I‘m really worried it is going to get postponed again. I sold my car in March when this happened and haven’t been driving since so would like it over and done with. The wait is driving me insane.

Hi did your court date happen today? And if so how did you get on?
It got changed again till tomorrow!! Absolutely dreading it but can’t wait for it to be over now :( will update how I get on

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off