Coronavirus for HROs

Convicted Driver Insurance
Does anybody have a list of the doctors surgery's that do the medicals please?

I'm supposed to go to St Mary's in Preston but the waiting list is a joke
Have a look at this list of doctors:
https://assets.publishing.service.g...roved_Doctors_in_UK_06_October_2020_v0.24.pdf
SOME, not all of them are DVLA approved for your type of medical. Find one near you and ask if they have any appointments available.
Then get in touch with DVLA and tell them what is available to you. If they say no, ask to speak to a supervisor or you will escalate it to a complaint.

Have a look at this list of doctors:
https://assets.publishing.service.g...roved_Doctors_in_UK_06_October_2020_v0.24.pdf
SOME, not all of them are DVLA approved for your type of medical. Find one near you and ask if they have any appointments available.
Then get in touch with DVLA and tell them what is available to you. If they say no, ask to speak to a supervisor or you will escalate it to a complaint.

Fantastic thanks for your help with that I appreciate it

Does anybody have a list of the doctors surgery's that do the medicals please?

I'm supposed to go to St Mary's in Preston but the waiting list is a joke
Hi there is a place on Rodney street Liverpool city centre but am not sure of the number.

Hello, I have in the last week received an email from the course provider (completed the course March 23rd) advising they will be informing the courts. Attached is a PDF of the certificate within the email.

I have tried contacting the courts, to confirm they have received it, but no one there to talk too.

thank you for confirming the timelines, hopefully in 2 or 3 weeks staff may increase at the magistrates or DVLA and I can get some confirmation as to where I stand.
I finished this course a few months ago it was a good job I checked my certificate because it had been issued to the wrong Court I rang them and this was amended however the guy in charge of the course didn't sound happy and it possible someone in admin might now be out of a job now. mistakes are made I'm afraid

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off