Convicted drivers insurance advice needed.

Convicted Driver Insurance

woopasize

Hi There,

I'm glad i found this website! i am a 23yr old male and have been banned four times from the age of 16 when i first got my moped licence for drink driving, banned driving etc.. etc...
my ban now ends on the 5th of september and ive passed my dvla meical and should be recieveing my provisional soon.
I only learnt my lesson after going to prison and completing a drink drivers awarness course and i must admit from finishing that course i learnt just how selfish it really is and what a waste of so many years doing things wrong being caught up in the wrong crowd.
Anyway now look forward to doing things the right way!

Does anyone no of cheap drink drive insurance companys? i no they wont be cheap just need a good quote so far i have been quoted £2800 on a 1.0 litre polo.

and also since showing my father i can be responsible my dad has also said he would willing to put me on his insurance or maybe be the policy holder for my insurance could anyone tell me abit more about that and if its possible?

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Young & stupid advice for insurance needed.

Hi There,

I'm glad i found this website! i am a 23yr old male and have been banned four times from the age of 16 when i first got my moped licence for drink driving, banned driving etc.. etc...
my ban now ends on the 5th of september and ive passed my dvla meical and should be recieveing my provisional soon.
I only learnt my lesson after going to prison and completing a drink drivers awarness course and i must admit from finishing that course i learnt just how selfish it really is and what a waste of so many years doing things wrong being caught up in the wrong crowd.
Anyway now look forward to doing things the right way!

Does anyone no of cheap drink drive insurance companys? i no they wont be cheap just need a good quote so far i have been quoted £2800 on a 1.0 litre polo.

and also since showing my father i can be responsible my dad has also said he would willing to put me on his insurance or maybe be the policy holder for my insurance could anyone tell me abit more about that and if its possible?

thanks

Hi,

I got the best quote from The Green Insurance Company when I was looking for car insurance after my conviction.

It may be possible for your father to put you on his insurance policy, depending on the policy and the insurance company. Would certainly be possible for him to be the policy holder with you as a named driver with an insurance company.

I have a couple of years left and then my conviction shouldnt affect my insurance premiums any longer and with the discount for no claims bonus it will be even cheaper. Hooray!! Expensive lesson learned the hard way!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off