Contacting DVLA by phone

Convicted Driver Insurance

topchippyles

Established Member
Tried all week to get through to DVLA on the phone and finally a nice lady answered 10 minutes ago and confirmed they have received my forms and with the medical team. Must have tried 200+ times since monday :oops:

Tried all week to get through to DVLA on the phone and finally a nice lady answered 10 minutes ago and confirmed they have received my forms and with the medical team. Must have tried 200+ times since monday :oops:
I had a phone call call last Friday saying that my forms were with the decision making doctor and that they would phone me with the results Monday or Tuesday of this week and they did on Monday to say I could drive from midnight that night but if you read my story it took me 10 months to get to that point good luck

I had a phone call call last Friday saying that my forms were with the decision making doctor and that they would phone me with the results Monday or Tuesday of this week and they did on Monday to say I could drive from midnight that night but if you read my story it took me 10 months to get to that point good luck
Been down this route before charlie and good news you got your licence back

Yeah just read your old post’s I’m a taff too lol 😂
Lets hope your welsh lady luck rubs off then :cool: Took a 12 months to get GP and bloods tests done ect. Forms are with medical team now so she informed me on the phone so medical would be the next step i should think

Hi All,

I am a week in since my medical... I spoke to DVLA they said they had not received my paperwork or bloods yet. Is that usual? Presumably the blood goes off haha.

What are peoples experiences of timeframe from medical to next DVLA communication (license issued or further investigation)??

Thanks

Hi All,

I am a week in since my medical... I spoke to DVLA they said they had not received my paperwork or bloods yet. Is that usual? Presumably the blood goes off haha.

What are peoples experiences of timeframe from medical to next DVLA communication (license issued or further investigation)??

Thanks
Yes they are extremely behind I’m afraid and a week is not that long I’d give it another week before you try chasing it up and it depends on your circumstances whether you have any medical issues that you’re GP would be contacted for

FINALLY got through by phone May have taken two days. Application been there for two months. "Advised" to continue to wait........

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off