Checking your online status

Convicted Driver Insurance

Guygibson

Established Member
Anyone else leave checking your online license status till after 5 to be like fook off with your you can now reneiw your license fooking trying to ffs 😄✌

Anyone else leave checking your online license status till after 5 to be like fook off with your you can now reneiw your license fooking trying to ffs 😄✌

To be fair, I've hardly ever checked my online status. If you are subject to a DVLA medical and background enquiries with your GP, the DVLA medical team will invariably contact you to advise you as/when your driving licence status has been reinstated.

CJ

To be fair, I've hardly ever checked my online status. If you are subject to a DVLA medical and background enquiries with your GP, the DVLA medical team will invariably contact you to advise you as/when your driving licence status has been reinstated.

CJ
They didn’t contact me to say mine had been revoked!

They didn’t contact me to say mine had been revoked!

Dovi88

If you have been revoked, the DVLA should have sent you a letter at the very least. They wouldn't just revoke you and fail to inform you in some way!!!!

CJ

CJ
People on here have seen it online before any contact from dvla actually

People on here have seen it online before any contact from dvla actually

Whether that's the case or not, the DVLA still should contact the driver. It might be that some people are checking online twice a day, before they receive that random phone call from Swansea. Hence why they may fine out online first.

CJ

Whether that's the case or not, the DVLA still should contact the driver. It might be that some people are checking online twice a day, before they receive that random phone call from Swansea. Hence why they may fine out online first.

CJ
What phone call 🤷 they are seeing they are have got there license online then it comes through the post nothing wrong with that

What phone call 🤷 they are seeing they are have got there license online then it comes through the post nothing wrong with that
Well quite . Also , re people finding out things online the DVLA should of course inform of revocation but they should do a lot of things that don’t get done !!!!

I can’t view mine online because someone somewhere in the government has not entered my details correctly so have to keep ringing as they no longer let you use the Post Office identity checking function which worked for me when my details were not otherwise recognised. DVLA said they are upgrading to a better system but god knows when that will be!

In my experience, when the medical team are genuinely doing something with your licence , it isn’t possible to view it online. Just my experience. Oh by the way my ban ended officially today. No surprise then, that I still can’t drive

In my experience, when the medical team are genuinely doing something with your licence , it isn’t possible to view it online. Just my experience. Oh by the way my ban ended officially today. No surprise then, that I still can’t drive
Aw that’s shit. Where are you up to in the process?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off