Chance of address and medical waiting time?

Convicted Driver Insurance
The D1 is not available to print on the DVLA website, it is other sites masquerading as DVLA, get one from the post office.

You mean your address was wrong while banned?

I have tried every way to contact the DVLA but im getting nowhere at all.

Do I apply for a licence or medical or do I need to change my address first? Its still showing my old address.

Why won't they answer the bloody phone?!
When I started the progress of renewing my licence I put in my new address, months went by and it was still In my old one, I was informed that when and if my licence is reinstated then the new address will kick in.
So when you look online to see you licence status you will have to put in your old address right up until one to two weeks after medical.👍

When I started the progress of renewing my licence I put in my new address, months went by and it was still In my old one, I was informed that when and if my licence is reinstated then the new address will kick in.
So when you look online to see you licence status you will have to put in your old address right up until one to two weeks after medical.👍

Cheers! So first port of call is to get a D1 application tomorrow. Although I have found one online but I only have a black and white laser printer.

Cheers! So first port of call is to get a D1 application tomorrow. Although I have found one online but I only have a black and white laser printer.
Hi Hoppy123,
I am in exactly same situation as you, I have been chasing DVLA since April trying to change address, waiting for medical and my reduction still hasnt showed up on my 'check my licence' I should of been back on the road mid July. I did what the others suggested 3 weeks ago and re applied for new licence with a covering letter explaining my situation about addresses in hope of getting somewhere or just getting a reply and within a couple of days of sending it recorded delivery my address showed up as being the new one, but no reduction and no letter for medical. At this point I just dont know what else I can do. Please keep us posted if you hear anything xx

Hi Hoppy123,
I am in exactly same situation as you, I have been chasing DVLA since April trying to change address, waiting for medical and my reduction still hasnt showed up on my 'check my licence' I should of been back on the road mid July. I did what the others suggested 3 weeks ago and re applied for new licence with a covering letter explaining my situation about addresses in hope of getting somewhere or just getting a reply and within a couple of days of sending it recorded delivery my address showed up as being the new one, but no reduction and no letter for medical. At this point I just dont know what else I can do. Please keep us posted if you hear anything xx

Which DVLA form did you send I with covering letter? I have found a black and white copy of the form online, can I print/fill/post that in to save a £30 taxi bill to the post office?

I would be careful about using the black and white form from the internet, it is not from the DVLA website who say that it is NOT available for download. The real D1 has green on it, and a clear plastic box where the photo is stuck to if you need to send anup to date picture.
if yo7 are stuck, PM me your address and I will send you a D1 form, I have a couple at home here.

I would be careful about using the black and white form from the internet, it is not from the DVLA website who say that it is NOT available for download. The real D1 has green on it, and a clear plastic box where the photo is stuck to if you need to send anup to date picture.
if yo7 are stuck, PM me your address and I will send you a D1 form, I have a couple at home here.

Many thanks. I will pop you a PM now. Thanks again.

Which DVLA form did you send I with covering letter? I have found a black and white copy of the form online, can I print/fill/post that in to save a £30 taxi bill to the post office?
I picked D1 form from post office and got recorded delivery the application cost £90

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off