CDT Test.

Convicted Driver Insurance

Pobbn

I have just completed a private CDT test with MediChecks, I got news back that they were unable to obtain a CDT reading from my blood still waiting on the reason why, anyone ever had this happen?
Pobbn.

I have just completed a private CDT test with MediChecks, I got news back that they were unable to obtain a CDT reading from my blood still waiting on the reason why, anyone ever had this happen?
Pobbn.
Hi mate it could be that the blood was out of the timescale, I have had to repeat a Dvla medical blood test in the past, but this was likely because the blood was contaminated or out of the timescale for some reason ….but I’ve never done a Medi check one ….

Pobbn.
Some people have a message from MediChecks that they cannot get a reading which is because of they way they test the blood. DVLA use a different method which is (usually) pretty much the same reading that MediChecks would have got anyway. Unfortunately that's just the way it is!

Some people have a message from MediChecks that they cannot get a reading which is because of they way they test the blood. DVLA use a different method which is (usually) pretty much the same reading that MediChecks would have got anyway. Unfortunately that's just the way it is!
Many Thanks Big Tom as I say I am waiting for the reason why they cant probably get it tomorrow sometime, I just wanted it for my local GP well they are not local anymore they are Locum Dr's that know nothing about me, but if I get a reason why from Medichecks I will let you know I did one last year and NO problems ..... thanks again.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off