CDT Test

Convicted Driver Insurance

bev

I am an HRO awaiting my DVLA medical at some stage but it will all be delayed due to COVID 19. I am off alcohol but drink alcohol free lager. 0 per cent volume. Would that have any impact on my CDT levels?

Okay went for my DVLA medical
Today. I felt totally humiliated. The £98.50 fee didn’t sting a bit even though I have zero money since losing my job. It was the attitude of the GP. I was as polite And grateful as humanly possible Bug he made me feel like a piece of xxxx

Today. I felt totally humiliated. The £98.50 fee didn’t sting a bit even though I have zero money since losing my job. It was the attitude of the GP. I was as polite And grateful as humanly possible Bug he made me feel like a piece of xxxx
Chin up bev at least that's another hurdle out of the way......they sent me for 4 DVLA meds all randomly picked ....

Oh Bev thats awful you were made to feel that way, out of interest I looked up how you should expect to be treated by a doctor and The GMC say doctors should be polite and considerate to you and people close to you, and treat you with dignity and respect. I’m so glad that’s over for you and thanks for sharing.

Oh Bev thats awful you were made to feel that way, out of interest I looked up how you should expect to be treated by a doctor and The GMC say doctors should be polite and considerate to you and people close to you, and treat you with dignity and respect. I’m so glad that’s over for you and thanks for sharing.
Thanks. It wasn't that he was rude or inconsiderate really but he was just curt and said as little as possible., rushing through everything as fast as possible from the moment he opened the door to his rushing me out to leave.

Thanks. It wasn't that he was rude or inconsiderate really but he was just curt and said as little as possible., rushing through everything as fast as possible from the moment he opened the door to his rushing me out to leave.
So it was really quick? I hope mine will be although I haven’t even put my application in yet, I think i might leave it till October. Can I ask how long it has taken from the DVLA receiving your application to you being able to book the medical, and also if your a key worker? I’m asking because at the start of lockdown the company I work for received key worker status for the site (not nhs but medical diagnostic manufacturer) from the welsh government, and I received a letter from my HR department confirming I was key worker, this was to be produced if I was ever stopped by the police while commuting to the office, I’ve never actually used it and I’ve been working from home since the 9th March! I don’t anticipate going back to the office this year hence why I haven’t applied yet, but any insights you have would be gratefully received 😊

So it was really quick? I hope mine will be although I haven’t even put my application in yet, I think i might leave it till October. Can I ask how long it has taken from the DVLA receiving your application to you being able to book the medical, and also if your a key worker? I’m asking because at the start of lockdown the company I work for received key worker status for the site (not nhs but medical diagnostic manufacturer) from the welsh government, and I received a letter from my HR department confirming I was key worker, this was to be produced if I was ever stopped by the police while commuting to the office, I’ve never actually used it and I’ve been working from home since the 9th March! I don’t anticipate going back to the office this year hence why I haven’t applied yet, but any insights you have would be gratefully received 😊
It was about 15 minutes. I was told 30 , but as I mentioned the GP dashed through everything. I am a critical key worker. I applied at the start of April and had medical 17 August after endless phone calls trying to get through to DVLA. A few times I was successfully connected to an advisor but I had to get pushy in the end and labour the point about being a key worker and the fact that my disqualification had finished.

It was about 15 minutes. I was told 30 , but as I mentioned the GP dashed through everything. I am a critical key worker. I applied at the start of April and had medical 17 August after endless phone calls trying to get through to DVLA. A few times I was successfully connected to an advisor but I had to get pushy in the end and labour the point about being a key worker and the fact that my disqualification had finished.
Thanks for the information Bev, I’m hoping they might have cleared their backlog by the time I apply. My disqualification ends 8th November so I became eligible to apply about two weeks ago but I’m in no rush. I don’t know whether I should say I’m a key worker, I guess I am even if I’m working from home.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off