CDT% test

Convicted Driver Insurance

Holtypop

I have my medical tomorrow. I don't drink regularly, maybe 7/8 pints every other weekend. I forgot about it and on Friday (6 days before medical) I drank about 9 pints. Prior to this I hadn't drank anything for 2 weeks. Does this mean my CDT% will come back as too high by DVLA standard.

You must try and keep any alcohol consumption to the recommended 14 units per week, I don't know what was in the nine pints lager, cider, beer you might well have had a binge

Attachments

• IMG_1179.PNG
    IMG_1179.PNG
    99.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1180.PNG
    IMG_1180.PNG
    104.5 KB · Views: 11
You must try and keep any alcohol consumption to the recommended 14 units per week, I don't know what was in the nine pints lager, cider, beer you might well have had a binge
Thanks but I just need to know if anyone has had my similar circumstances and still passed the test.

I believe I have seen threads on the forum with drinking and passing the dvla medical and of course these folk would be better to advise you further... good luck

Assuming your CDT baseline wasn't huge 4weeks ago your perfectly ok on 9pints but careful with the dvla Draconian paper whom think everyone over 14units has issues

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off