CDT Test results

Convicted Driver Insurance

Twiggy

Hi had a private CDT test 14th December after an 8 week abstinence.

I was told 5 days max for results and to ring back Wednesday to check if they had done this earlier for the results.

Rang them back before I booked DVLA test as I had the letter confirming my doctor.

I then got an appointment on 8th Jan after 30 mins of going around in circles with them.

I then get a call from the very well known private hospital in Liverpool I
Who done my test to be told results would be at the earliest mid Jan as its a special test and the so was sent to Manchester then they sent to London.

I got my DVLA letter 11th Dec but wondering because I've heard you only have a 6 week window to book. I'm at a loss now as I have to change my appointment and depending on what results come back mid Jan, this could cause me major problems if I have to delay!

Can anybody help as they have told me it's a special test which is a joke but nothing they can do for me.

Help

Plus at the moment,if you haven't had your private cdt test results there is a 12 week window, however if you have abstained since there should be no issue

Hi, the results I am awaiting are the Private CDT results which I was told 5 working days and now I am being told mid Jan for results.

I was confident of passing after 8 week abstinence and I am 100% confident of passing the DVLA one and if there is a 12 week window this is fine it is just the fact that I now have to change all my dates again and this could mean maybe Feb for the DVLA and then maybe another 21 days for the results and then the time for the license to be issued.

Complete nightmare but I will be the fittest person around as abstinence makes the heart grow fonder haha.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off