CDT Test (Carbohydrate Deficient Transferrin)

Convicted Driver Insurance

Yolo

For people who are waiting to here about a license and don't know driver number, I'm still waiting on mine through the post but can officially drive as of yesterday. Found out by going to GOV.uk and using my national insurance number to search driver details

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220730-153555_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220730-153555_Google.jpg
    477.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20220730-132711_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220730-132711_Chrome.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 22

Lizzie

I couldn't get a result from medichecks either so I panicked when it came to the DVLA test. I completley abstained for 7 weeks and got a result of 0.2. Didn't really drink much beforehand though.

topchippyles

I couldn't get a result from medichecks either so I panicked when it came to the DVLA test. I completley abstained for 7 weeks and got a result of 0.2. Didn't really drink much beforehand though.
0.2 Are you sure you are a human being :D Lowest i have ever seen

Donald!1998

If they’ve gone to your GP does that mean that your CDT% is in a ok region? I ticked yes to a an accident which happened when I got arrested. However I have not spoke to my GP in over 10 years and they are requesting my documents from them, I abstained for 3 weeks before my medical and 2 weeks before that. So hoping I should be ok if they’ve not denied me straight away

packtp1

If they’ve gone to your GP does that mean that your CDT% is in a ok region? I ticked yes to a an accident which happened when I got arrested. However I have not spoke to my GP in over 10 years and they are requesting my documents from them, I abstained for 3 weeks before my medical and 2 weeks before that. So hoping I should be ok if they’ve not denied me straight away

I think so yes you have done more than what I did to astain.

abigailjay

I requested mine via the "subject access request".
I requested mine by subject access request back in January and I can't remember the wording of the reply but it was on the lines of inconclusive. I was awarded a 1 year licence, but it annoys me that I'll never know!

Lizzie

I requested mine by subject access request back in January and I can't remember the wording of the reply but it was on the lines of inconclusive. I was awarded a 1 year licence, but it annoys me that I'll never know!
Sorry I've never read on here that anyone has had an inconclusive result. Did you seek clarification from the DVLA? Repeat test?

Munki

Well, got back from a bit of a weekend away. Heavy weekend too and found another DVLA letter on the mat. This one adding the CDT test on top of the urinalysis. That would have been only 10 days notice! I called and rearranged the date of the medical till mid September.
Sneaky buggers!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off