CDT test booked

Convicted Driver Insurance
I have completed a medical with all the forms, they’ve received information from my gp but the dvla have sent me a further information sheet in the post asking about medical conditions?? They already have all this information so I’m confused to why they need it again? Can anyone help

I have completed a medical with all the forms, they’ve received information from my gp but the dvla have sent me a further information sheet in the post asking about medical conditions?? They already have all this information so I’m confused to why they need it again? Can anyone help
Why don't you try calling them and asking? If your GP has given them your health information, then it will be more accurate than anything you can give them.

The first time I went for a Medical, I was sent the Health questionnaire form to complete and then the Doctore completed the selfsame form at the medical. Not sure if that's the DVLA's way of trying to trip you up and find out if you have lied.

The second and third time I applied, I did not need to fill in the questionnaire, although I am still in the process of the third application so who knows.

Why don't you try calling them and asking? If your GP has given them your health information, then it will be more accurate than anything you can give them.

The first time I went for a Medical, I was sent the Health questionnaire form to complete and then the Doctore completed the selfsame form at the medical. Not sure if that's the DVLA's way of trying to trip you up and find out if you have lied.

The second and third time I applied, I did not need to fill in the questionnaire, although I am still in the process of the third application so who knows.
I will call tomorrow the letter has been completed and we will send it off anyway just a little confused. It’s my partner who it’s about, he did the medical and filled in the questionnaire there, then they sent a letter out saying they are writing to gp the gp sent the forms back on the 12th December. Frustrating as his cdt results are 0.3 so well under and he’s given them all this information previously. It only asks about the last 12 months to and he hasn’t had any alcohol issues in this time and hasn’t visited the doctor for alcohol dependency. So we have just reiterated this on the form.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off