CDT rise?

Convicted Driver Insurance

Fran98

Hey I've been abstinent 6weeks I had a private CDT test done a week ago n the result was 0.4. I've had 4 days where I've had 6 drinks this week (been on hol with friends) will that have risen my CDT to outside norm level? My proper medical is on the 5th I'll be totally abstinent till then. What do you guys think?
Thanks

Hey I've been abstinent 6weeks I had a private CDT test done a week ago n the result was 0.4. I've had 4 days where I've had 6 drinks this week (been on hol with friends) will that have risen my CDT to outside norm level? My proper medical is on the 5th I'll be totally abstinent till then. What do you guys think?
Thanks
I'm not expert, but I think it really depends on units consumed and alcohol volume. However, you were 0.4 which is very low. So maybe that might work for you. I think anything under 1.7 is acceptable. But there are far more knowledgeable than I that can potentially help or advise you.

Thanks
If you've had a private test already at 0.4 which is very low - I cannot see how 6 drinks will affect it that much at all considering your medical is on the 5th (my birthday!) and you're abstaining from now til then. You'd have to be drinking many grams of alcohol a day for a long period of time to raise it a substantial amount. I really wouldnt worry 😊

If you've had a private test already at 0.4 which is very low - I cannot see how 6 drinks will affect it that much at all considering your medical is on the 5th (my birthday!) and you're abstaining from now til then. You'd have to be drinking many grams of alcohol a day for a long period of time to raise it a substantial amount. I really wouldnt worry 😊
Aw thank you happy birthday for 5th haha :) and yes I thought it was drinking for 2weeks plus. Hopefully I'll be fine I've worked so hard to get to this point in my drinking

I'm not expert, but I think it really depends on units consumed and alcohol volume. However, you were 0.4 which is very low. So maybe that might work for you. I think anything under 1.7 is acceptable. But there are far more knowledgeable than I that can potentially help or advise you.
Yeah I'm hoping I'll be OK. I was prob having like 8-10units for 5days. Fingers crossed it not risen too much. Thanks!

Aw thank you happy birthday for 5th haha :) and yes I thought it was drinking for 2weeks plus. Hopefully I'll be fine I've worked so hard to get to this point in my drinking
you will absolutely smash it. absolutely no doubt about it

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off