Car Insurance after revocation

Convicted Driver Insurance

Aron10

Well Known Member
Hi People
Iam to get my licence reissued 28/10/20. 🤞 How soon can i search quotes given any enquiry will ask your licence status. Will it make a difference given the insurance wont be starting till ive checked online that at iam in FACT re issued?

I,ll be doing a special post/thread when iam back on the road regarding just how great a help this forum has been.

it is nearly 3 grand a year right enough through the roof . I had just been issued a new license but not valid till 16/10/20 and ban is up on 15th

it is nearly 3 grand a year right enough through the roof . I had just been issued a new license but not valid till 16/10/20 and ban is up on 15th
Ouch, I've been trawling through the usual comp sites only one has a drop down for medical licence, so going what you say I think I'll secure best quote so far tho it's valid for 30 days. Thanks for your input.

I did the TCC course & phoned the provider in the book, he was very helpful
Find a few cars for sale & put in the details but put date within a month
Gave me some ideas of costs for what car to buy
They can only give a formal quote up to 30 days

it is nearly 3 grand a year right enough through the roof .

wow... thats steep... I never even thought of that naively enough! No way I can afford to buy a car and pay 3K a year for insurance and whatever maintenance bills the vehicle needs. Seriously thinking of sticking to public transport now, less freedom, but also less stress & debt!

Hi People
Iam to get my licence reissued 28/10/20. 🤞 How soon can i search quotes given any enquiry will ask your licence status. Will it make a difference given the insurance wont be starting till ive checked online at iam in t FACT re issued?

I,ll be doing a special post/thread when iam back on the road regarding just how great a help this forum has been.
Well done mate for getting through the DVLA medical process and you've come out the other side with albeit a one year period review licence, sooo happy for you, enjoy the road once again and yes we've learnt the hard way, good luck Aaron it's been a privilege to guide you through .......

Well done mate for getting through the DVLA medical process and you've come out the other side with albeit a one year period review licence, sooo happy for you, enjoy the road once again and yes we've learnt the hard way, good luck Aaron it's been a privilege to guide you through .......
I appreciate Mr H, by some twisted irony they insent the plastic card today... Ltt me sweat to the extreme end ffs cannot thank you enough , Can I pay insurance based on full LiC, I just want everything legit. My wee car is a bit behind me but willing Bro in law looked after her

I appreciate Mr H, by some twisted irony they insent the plastic card today... Ltt me sweat to the extreme end ffs cannot thank you enough , Can I pay insurance based on full LiC, I just want everything legit. My wee car is a bit behind me but willing Bro in law looked after her
Yes mate, even though we run on a temp licence it is still classed as a full uk driving licence and will not affect your insurance premium, in fact when I reinsured this year it's the cheapest it's ever been, just click on the drop down bar: medically restricted 1 year licence DVLA aware.....

BTW,
Yes mate, even though we run on a temp licence it is still classed as a full uk driving licence and will not affect your insurance premium, in fact when I reinsured this year it's the cheapest it's ever been, just click on the drop down bar: medically restricted 1 year licence DVLA aware.....
Yea I only saw that on 1comparison site jees it's a full licence or are ins Company's fi us over again

I bought a car in August, insured it online but then the insurer asked me to upload my licence.

I called them to advise I couldn’t obviously provide my licence and they advised they couldn’t continue with the insurance.

I then had to attach a SORN to my car and take it off road. I got a refund less three days or something.

Medical is tomorrow so I am hoping I’ll be back on the road in a couple of weeks all things going well. 🙏🙏

just need to re insure and tax. For what it’s worth, my insurance is around £700. Not sure your circumstances but 3 grand?😳

it’s not a cheap car i bought either. A 66 plate Mazda 6 sport. Not luxurious but premium so delighted with the quote.

Hi People
Iam to get my licence reissued 28/10/20. 🤞 How soon can i search quotes given any enquiry will ask your licence status. Will it make a difference given the insurance wont be starting till ive checked online that at iam in FACT re issued?

Hi Aron10, if you are looking for some general advice or for some quotes for when your licence is reissued, feel free to contact our qualified advisors at our Basingstoke A-Plan office. Contact number is 01256 355641 and best person to speak to is Daniel! Everyone's advice so far has been spot on and 30 days is how long most insurers are allowed to guarantee your quote for as has been mentioned above. (y)

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off