Cant see my licence details on the dvla website??

Convicted Driver Insurance

sam9001

Well Known Member
I'm in the process of applying for my licence back, I'm classed as a HRO, just been online on the dvla website to check my licence, and it says it has not been possible to display/match my licence?

Hi Sam,

Well done on getting to this stage - how far along in the application process are you?

First of all, have you checked that you’re entering your details correctly? If so, from my own experiences, your license should appear on the DVLA system for you to view at some point after your medical. I remember checking a day or so after I did my medical and every day subsequently and my details appeared roughly 2 weeks afterwards.

It is simply a case of someone in the DVLA obtaining your successful medical results, putting 2 and 2 together and updating your records on their system.

MM

To be honest, I've only just posted my application last wednesday, so waiting for my letter to return telling me where to book my appointment?.... dont know how long this takes?, due my licence back January 15th.

You should get it within a week or so. From start to finish, the whole thing should take a month to a month and a half depending on when you can get a medical booked and how efficient the DVLA are with processing your results.

How long did it take for you to receive your letter back from the dvla? the one when your applying for it back and for them to send you the doctors details etc? it's been a week and a day since I sent mine off first class and haven't heard back yet

How long did it take for you to receive your letter back from the dvla? the one when your applying for it back and for them to send you the doctors details etc? it's been a week and a day since I sent mine off first class and haven't heard back yet

From what I can remember, it took about 2 weeks for the letter to arrive

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off