Can't find a solicitor

Convicted Driver Insurance

Gary1234

Has anyone else represented themselves I've been really struggling to find a solicitor he doesn't want to charge me an absolute fortune so thought I might represent myself I'm planning ongoing guilty blew 68
I've got character reference from a friend of mine my employer Anna volunteer group that I help with

I was also wondering if I could just use the duty solicitor as all I really need someone to talk for me I had planned to possibly just write down what I want to say prior

You are preparing in the proper way.
Any generic solicitor should be able to do mitigation for £2-400.
You can try for the duty solicitor in the day (feee) but it depends on how busy he / she is. Drink driving will not be a priority above cases like assault and burglary…..
So the plan to
Write down what you want to say covers the duty solicitor gamble and stops you being tongue tied!
Remember to ask for the drink drive Rehabilitation course if you are not offered it (up to 26% off your ban and it cannot be offered once your court case is finished.

Actually managed to find someone today
Direct access barrister for 500
Thanks for the advice but think I'll sleep better for next few nights with someone in my corner

Actually managed to find someone today
Direct access barrister for 500
Thanks for the advice but think I'll sleep better for next few nights with someone in my corner
good luck gary I think you will stil receive a bann buddy barrister or not

An excellent result, with the guidelines being 17-22 months!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off