Cannot get insurance

Convicted Driver Insurance

tinman1205

Recently appealled my ban of 3 years for driving whilst disqualified and got licence back early. basically have 4 offence codes on my licence and seems no insurance company will quote. I had 15 years no claims but that is wiped off after 2 years.

Can any one suggest any good companies. I've tried nearly all the recommended drink drve ones.

Why does no one post their actual quote? Im still lost as to whether it could be £500 or £5000.

No one posted there actual quote here because that isn't what the OP was asking for. I've listed my actual quote (£330) in many places on this forum previously. If you want an idea what yours is going to be just do an online quote!

38 years old, five litre v8 Merc and 3 litre landcruiser £1100 for both with Admiral. 17 month ban reduced to 13 74 mg

38 years old, five litre v8 Merc and 3 litre landcruiser £1100 for both with Admiral. 17 month ban reduced to 13 74 mg

Bloody hell, that's good.

I thought mine was good for £393 (+ VAT) but mine's a 1.2 Punto! ( 40 yr old HRO Fail to supply, 12 months reduced to 9, no points.) And it's my only car.

Yea I was surprised, I was just shopping around before I got my licence back for rough ideas. The six years NCD must help it would be horrendous without.
Anyway 41 days to go and counting

Admiral was by far the cheapest for me. At least 100%. In fact, the boy on the end of the phone at Adrian Flux, after hearing the Admiral quote, rather dismissively said "Go for that, we're not going to get anywhere near it", and immediately hung up :rolleyes:

And what I didn't expect, it was cheaper getting fully comp than 3rd party. The price went down further when I added a couple of named drivers who've had years of no claims.

After phoning 10-15 companies, I really haven't got a scooby how they calculate their quotes. It went from £3,000, £1,500 (from Adrian F), down to £600 (with Admiral), and everything in between with various other companies.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off