Cannabis driving

Convicted Driver Insurance
In case you haven’t noticed, this is a drink driving forums, not one for weed. May I also add that your substance of choice is a very boring and poor one. Perhaps the court will give you extra time for how boring your conversation must have been around your friends, unlike when the wine is flowing
Who pee'd on your chips lol he's more then welcome on here to ask for advice. The process is still the same for drink and drugs. Maybe lay off the wine and find your happy face

I appreciate your feed back mate...
I was thinking of handing my notice in when I receive my court letter so in reality I won't be earning anything 🤔
If you explain to the court that now you're being disqualified your earnings will be severely affected and won't be able to pay a big fine. I got £50 fine.

If you explain to the court that now you're being disqualified your earnings will be severely affected and won't be able to pay a big fine. I got £50 fine.
Ok thanks...
Never even been to court before so it's all abit confusing and daunting 🙈

Got licence back in the post last week no medical or any thing like that just filled the form in posted the £65 fee and a week later licence in hand ready to drive in Jan
Thanks for all the help from you guys !!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off