Cannabis driving

Convicted Driver Insurance

Chungus

Im at court on the 26th jan for 6.3micro grams thc in my bood i have wrote a letter and would like some one to read through and see if its ok before i send it to the court
Can i send the letter to some one please its in pdf format

Im at court on the 26th jan for 6.3micro grams thc in my bood i have wrote a letter and would like some one to read through and see if its ok before i send it to the court

Morning Dpt007

Is it a letter of apology for the Court. All you need to do is hand it to the Court Clerk when you arrive for your court appearance on Thursday (26th). It will then be handed to the Magistrates bench for them to read.

If you want to send me the PDF privately in a message then I will have a look and get back to you. Please don't post the PDF on any thread if it contains personal information about yourself.

CJ

Morning Dpt007

Is it a letter of apology for the Court. All you need to do is hand it to the Court Clerk when you arrive for your court appearance on Thursday (26th). It will then be handed to the Magistrates bench for them to read.

If you want to send me the PDF privately in a message then I will have a look and get back to you. Please don't post the PDF on any thread if it contains personal information about yourself.

CJ
Yes id like to send it if possible please

Thats a low reading did you pulled the morning after a smoke the night before !

I know im going to get banned but would like to keep to a minimum if possible i have history all 12 years or more ago
Cannabis possesion
Cannabis cultivation
Drink drive
Possesion of offensive weapon
My last offence was 2009 ive not had a speeding ticket or parking fine since i had been living on the straight and narrow apart from smoking some week through lockdown and happen to have carried on smoking it in the process of quitting now but finding it very stressful

Alright mate cheers 👍
I was stopped in November and still not heard a peep
You will from them i was august and banned in end of december when the letter comes you will be in court about a week later do you have your idpc document from cps?

You will from them i was august and banned in end of december when the letter comes you will be in court about a week later do you have your idpc document from cps?
I have nothing mate
Just the charge sheet from the day I was pulled over...
They never even searched my car or anything

I have nothing mate
Just the charge sheet from the day I was pulled over...
They never even searched my car or anything
Hi,

After 6 Month + 3-4 weeks you wil be in the clear.

Unless you live in Scotland.

No charge.

Kind regards,

Hi,

After 6 Month + 3-4 weeks you wil be in the clear.

Unless you live in Scotland.

No charge.

Kind regards,
Cheers bud...
Do you guys know If it does generally take a few months or is each case different as such?
I'm a hgv driver so I'm worried more about loosing my career

Yes it does take about 4-6 months a
Prepare to loose your license it’s mandatory 12 month’s minimum
When they ask your earnings dont tell them what you actually earn now more what you expect to earn this will reduce the fine i said i earn £400-500 per week and got £700 fine so keep that in mind

Yes it does take about 4-6 months a
Prepare to loose your license it’s mandatory 12 month’s minimum
When they ask your earnings dont tell them what you actually earn now more what you expect to earn this will reduce the fine i said i earn £400-500 per week and got £700 fine so keep that in mind
I appreciate your feed back mate...
I was thinking of handing my notice in when I receive my court letter so in reality I won't be earning anything 🤔

What is the idpc document?
And when would you usually get that

In case you haven’t noticed, this is a drink driving forums, not one for weed. May I also add that your substance of choice is a very boring and poor one. Perhaps the court will give you extra time for how boring your conversation must have been around your friends, unlike when the wine is flowing

In case you haven’t noticed, this is a drink driving forums, not one for weed. May I also add that your substance of choice is a very boring and poor one. Perhaps the court will give you extra time for how boring your conversation must have been around your friends, unlike when the wine is flowing
People do ask drug driving related questions on these forums too, and a lot of the legislation and procedures are very similar. I don't see any issue with people asking for drug driving advice here, personally.

In case you haven’t noticed, this is a drink driving forums, not one for weed. May I also add that your substance of choice is a very boring and poor one. Perhaps the court will give you extra time for how boring your conversation must have been around your friends, unlike when the wine is flowThe
The Dvla process for drug driving is equally shared on this forum where people turn for help in their hour of need, there are many similarities between the GPs reports down to the Dvla medical, let’s hope your cdt testing is in order when the wine is flowing, good day ….

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off