Can I get my License back on due date?

Convicted Driver Insurance

Stupid girl

Hi. Anyone know if I can drive on my date my ban is lifted. I haven't heard anything from the DVLA after returning my application. I need a medical and my ban is up end of June. As there are problems with a covid, can I drive on my date lifted or do I have to wait. Anyone been through similar that can advise?

The DVLA are currently not taking any applications due to Covid-19 unless you are a key worker or looking a HGV licence, so your application has more than likely gone into a pile of everyone else who has sent one in since they stopped in March.

All medicals have also been suspended indefinitely so you will not be able to drive until you pass the medical. Keep an eye on the forum but their current line is medicals are suspended for 12 weeks.

Thankyou for your reply. Can you ring and check the status of an application or go on line do you know?
Hi stupid girl? And I defoe know your not but, were you caught DD, have you been classed as HRO, I haven't and my revocation. Not Lifted ended 28th Feb. So I've never been convicted of DD, read my post DVLA TRAP, excuse the pun but very sobering, also a good short cut read Honestman feed, he's the only one that's suffered as I am now, Aron10 x

Hi you will get no information from the dvla about your application as it is in a pile with everybody else's. Application.

Thankyou for your reply. Can you ring and check the status of an application or go on line do you know?

I doubt the envelope you sent your application in would even be opened let alone the application processed. They have asked people on their website not to send in any paper applications, so I doubt they will be dealing with the people who didn't follow their instructions with any sort of urgency.

All you can do now is wait and keep an eye on the forum, no doubt when the DVLA have an update it'll be posted up on here.

I doubt the envelope you sent your application in would even be opened let alone the application processed. They have asked people on their website not to send in any paper applications, so I doubt they will be dealing with the people who didn't follow their instructions with any sort of urgency.

All you can do now is wait and keep an eye on the forum, no doubt when the DVLA have an update it'll be posted up on here.
Well to be honest, I received the notice from DVLAtelling me my ban was up and to fill in the form, whilst we were in lockdown..I just completed it and returned it without thinking too much as there was nothing to say don't return it, otherwise I wouldn't have done so. So yes, just have to wait.

Well to be honest, I received the notice from DVLAtelling me my ban was up and to fill in the form, whilst we were in lockdown..I just completed it and returned it without thinking too much as there was nothing to say don't return it, otherwise I wouldn't have done so. So yes, just have to wait.
Hi stupidgirl (feels awful calling you by your username) check out my thread here to read mine and others experiences on obtaining a medical. It doesn’t look likely that any of us HROs will be getting our licenses back anytime soon I’m afraid. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

You can also check your driving entitlement here. Will give you info on when your ban was up, if you can drive or what you have to do to get your license back. Not the most helpful as mine just says your ban was up on *date* and you can now reapply which is now impossible due to covid-19.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off