can i get a quote for a car which i don't have at the moment?

Convicted Driver Insurance
Some comparison sites will just accept a Drink drive code rather than wanting the specifics. It may be however when you are directed to the actual insurers website, they might ask the details. Apart from your charge sheet, you should have had a letter from the court after your conviction. It will detail what you were charged with and usually has the details of the offence including reading if relevant.
My bad, both comparison asked me my reading.
I have had a letter birth from court and DVLA l.
But I have shredded all, I did not know that I need them again.
Now, I know I should have kept them or at least a copy.

Have you looked at your post from January? It was very specific with the results.... do you have any reason to think you got them wrong? They were certainly a quite from something you had.

Have you looked at your post from January? It was very specific with the results.... do you have any reason to think you got them wrong? They were certainly a quite from something you had.
good evening price,

no i haven't got a reason to be wrong, and actually i am 99% sure that i was 87.
but, let's say if i wasn't 87, and i was 88. does it really matter for the insurance company?

i've looked in cokmparethemarket, moneysupermarket. they actually not too bad.

It would matter, because 88 makes you a high risk offender, whereas 87 doesn’t.
because you said before that you did not have to have a medical to get your licence back, it means that your reading could NOT have been 88 or higher, because that would make you a HRO.

It would matter, because 88 makes you a high risk offender, whereas 87 doesn’t.
because you said before that you did not have to have a medical to get your licence back, it means that your reading could NOT have been 88 or higher, because that would make you a HRO.
thank you price.
for now i have to look for a car, as i have now idea how much my insurance would be.
i done my search and i am very happy with insurance in comparison site.

Good, but just be aware that with some companies the quote mysteriously goes up when you click through to accept the quote and add any further details they ask for. Therefore the cheapest on the online comparison website is not always the best. Be prepared to look carefully before you finally commit.

It may be more simple to find a number plate of a similar car to put in, it doesn't matter that you don't own it (unless you went ahead with the insurance without changing the number).
You appear to be responding to forum threads from years ago.....:oops:

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off