Can I call police to find out blood test results?

Convicted Driver Insurance
Just read your original post elsewhere and you were precise, 3 hours and one minute! it will be close and may well depend on how the cocktail of medications that you were taking affected your ability to process the alcohol. It could well have delayed you eliminating alcohol but that is not a defence if you are over, just mitigation because you knew you were taking the medication so should have assessed the risk. (I am not being judgmental, just telling you what the law says)
Yes I agree totally with you. Thank you

Recently involved in RTI, blew a 41 roadside and taken to hospital to be checked over.
I waited 3.5 hours at the hospital for the blood sample to be taken & opted to keep one of the samples for independent analysis.
Solicitor advised it could be up to 6months waiting on the blood result from the police.
After calling round I found a UKAS accredited company who turned it around in 8 days for me and cost me £180.
Blood alcohol result returned was 74mg/100ml. Limit is 80mg level ± 1mg/100ml.
Have been advise to submit this to the police as it may save them time / money having my sample analysed. Regarding back calculations I have read a few people having that done. I think this depends on the individual incident as the cost involved is high and a lot of variables such as food consumed, age, weight, height you would also be required to be interviewed detailing the 24hours prior - assuming this may be difficult to remember and “no comment”

Recently involved in RTI, blew a 41 roadside and taken to hospital to be checked over.
I waited 3.5 hours at the hospital for the blood sample to be taken & opted to keep one of the samples for independent analysis.
Solicitor advised it could be up to 6months waiting on the blood result from the police.
After calling round I found a UKAS accredited company who turned it around in 8 days for me and cost me £180.
Blood alcohol result returned was 74mg/100ml. Limit is 80mg level ± 1mg/100ml.
Have been advise to submit this to the police as it may save them time / money having my sample analysed. Regarding back calculations I have read a few people having that done. I think this depends on the individual incident as the cost involved is high and a lot of variables such as food consumed, age, weight, height you would also be required to be interviewed detailing the 24hours prior - assuming this may be difficult to remember and “no comment”
What lab was that? really quick!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off