Can anyone help regarding 6 months of proven abstinence

Convicted Driver Insurance

Changedman2

Hi so I spoke to my doctor before I fill in the medical questionnaire regarding history of alcohol misuse. They have told me 2017 I mentioned I was heavy drinking and will tick misuse on the questionnaire. So I understand I have to prove 6 months abstinence do I just boo a standard liver function test with my doctor for 6 months then really as money is tight currently for me or do I do 4 months with my doctor and then apply and do the cdt test 2 months after my 4th month of a liver function test? Are there any other forms of liver function tests I have to prove.. thanks so much for any help on this guy's as it's a grey area for me and god bless you all

My understanding is if you have a history of misuse, you dont automatically get the 6 months. Its decided taking into account everything else whether they grant you a license. If it was back in 2017 but you have a good medical with low numbers, they will probably grant a temporary 1 2 or 3 year license.

That's great news mate thank you so much for your reply I may aswell apply now then and hope for the best cheers pal

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off