breath to units

Convicted Driver Insurance

James 8840

out of intreast I understand the limit to be 35/100 in breath does any body no what a reading of 50/100 on a breath test would relate to in units

thanks

James

Im no expert, but as far as im aware, different people could give different reading's after drinking the same amount. All depends on weight, height, what you've eaten and how often you drink etc. But at a very rough guess I would say 50 on a breath test would be about two and a half to 3 pints of medium lager? Which is what about 6 units? Like I say im no expert, I am attending my rehab course in november, and from what I've read on this site, you really get to learn about units and how long it takes to come out of your system etc.

thanks ever so much for your reply as i blew 50 at 2:30 am and doctor took blood at 4:30 and im just worried because I have to go back at the end of sept (2010)and ive been trying to work out how over I was

Well its gotta be borderline i'd say. But like i've said im no expert. Did they give you your own sample? I think you can get that tested yourself just to put your mind as rest, but you will have to pay for it yourself. Look at other threads to get a idea of how much.

yes they did give me a sample but its about the £300 pound mark and also it has been in my fridge since 14/8 so im not sure if its any good now they did say when I blew 50 i was so close to being under I think thats why they offerd me a doctor im a bit new to this site and its nice to talk to someone about it I posted the full story in the thread legal advice title rta with tree

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off