Booking DVLA Medical

Convicted Driver Insurance

golden14

I've got my letter from the DVLA - waited the four days as requested, contacted GP who has asked for payment, sent payment to them, now being told they have no appointments and cannot tell me when they will have one. Anyone else experienced (Or experiencing this problem?) - DVLA tell me doctor should not take payment until the appointment is booked, not the other way around as has happened. Very upset indeed

I've got my letter from the DVLA - waited the four days as requested, contacted GP who has asked for payment, sent payment to them, now being told they have no appointments and cannot tell me when they will have one. Anyone else experienced (Or experiencing this problem?) - DVLA tell me doctor should not take payment until the appointment is booked, not the other way around as has happened. Very upset indeed

You should not have done that, you should have asked to change practice, and apply for one which you can pay on the day you take your medical. Am sorry to say but only an idiot would pay money first and then be told there are no appointments I would ask for an immediate refund, if that did not work I would contact my bank and report it. You can't just allow them to eat into your funds when they've not even given you an appointment. I mean come on, are you a man or a mouse?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off