bloody medical!!!

Convicted Driver Insurance

Queent68

Hi, i have been here before back in february,when i received my letter to attend my medical, i had been driving 3 years and was slighty bemused by it all, anyway to cut a long story short, Next week i am going for yet another medical, apparently my own Dr was refusing to give DVLA some information they were asking as he said i had already given them all the info they needed, ie what medication i was on and how long for,doses etc, my Gp says my Bilirubin was the only bloods that were showing high and that this was something i had had all of my life, (my gp doesnt agree with this medical and says its just a money making government scam) anyway its now almost 6 months and i have just had this other app sent, exactly the same medical as my very first back in feb, whan i called and questioned this,they said that my gp hadnt told them anymore than they already knew and i needed to do another(free of charge this time but still an 85 mile round trip), i asked what i was having done and they said blood and urine tests,which is what i had done before,this is enough to drive a person already on prozac to suicide!!!!!
I AM GOING MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD :mad:

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off