Blood test - waiting time for results

Convicted Driver Insurance
Finally got a court date through. Not sure what to expect. 139 in bloods as my evidential reading (limit is 80) so less than twice the limit and just into the second bracket for sentencing guidelines.

Anybody advise on what to expect ban and fine wise? I know it's minimum 12 months, even 17 due to my reading.

Crashed my car
First time offender no criminal record.
Respectable profession previously.
Clean license - 10 years motorcycle, 3 years car
Have sought help regarding alcohol since the incident.
Lots of personal issues happening in the time leading up.
Fortunately have a friend/solicitor attending to read for me because duty one not always available.

Finally got a court date through. Not sure what to expect. 139 in bloods as my evidential reading (limit is 80) so less than twice the limit and just into the second bracket for sentencing guidelines.

Anybody advise on what to expect ban and fine wise? I know it's minimum 12 months, even 17 due to my reading.

Crashed my car
First time offender no criminal record.
Respectable profession previously.
Clean license - 10 years motorcycle, 3 years car
Have sought help regarding alcohol since the incident.
Lots of personal issues happening in the time leading up.
Fortunately have a friend/solicitor attending to read for me because duty one not always available.
What a crazy world we live in, I just hope you seeking help for alcohol issues doesn’t hurt you with the courts. I’m assuming you will be classed as an HRO which means you will have to jump through all the hoops and medicals etc. I’m wondering, if previously you had ever talked to your gp regarding alcohol issues, or been classed as misusing or dependent on alcohol as most of us don’t even know it’s on our gp file until we either ask to see our medical records or notified by dvla as they may request further clarification from your gp. My understanding of the evidential breath test is the limit is 35? I may be wrong. However whilst 80 is high, it’s not hugely grotesquely massive. So who knows you may not be HRO. Good luck anyway, hope it goes well for you. Yes a ban, a fine and possibly community order. There are many on here way more knowledgeable than I.

What a crazy world we live in, I just hope you seeking help for alcohol issues doesn’t hurt you with the courts. I’m assuming you will be classed as an HRO which means you will have to jump through all the hoops and medicals etc. I’m wondering, if previously you had ever talked to your gp regarding alcohol issues, or been classed as misusing or dependent on alcohol as most of us don’t even know it’s on our gp file until we either ask to see our medical records or notified by dvla as they may request further clarification from your gp. My understanding of the evidential breath test is the limit is 35? I may be wrong. However whilst 80 is high, it’s not hugely grotesquely massive. So who knows you may not be HRO. Good luck anyway, hope it goes well for you. Yes a ban, a fine and possibly community order. There are many on here way more knowledgeable than I.
The limit for blood reading is 80mg, mine was 139mg, it wasn't a breath test.

I can't even remember what is on my gp file. I speak to then about my depression but I honestly don't know :(
Thank you x

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off