blood sample

Convicted Driver Insurance

tinkerbell

hello people thank you for takin the time to read this i hope you can help? right at the station the breath machine was playin up I was able to provide one sample of breath which printed out at 40mg the officer decided that blood would be taken. i couldt giben another breath so know that these results wont be for evidence but help me understand that my level was coming down as the hand held breath test was 40mins before. ( stupid me getigin the car the morning after ) now blood was taken 50mins later after very emotional wait. could anyone advise me about the likelyhood of this sample coming back uner 80 mg ?

Hope this helps but as I understand it a breath reading of 47 would relate to 112 in blood now there are 15 mg of blood to 1 unit which would be over by two units ie 5 units = 75 5 under the 80 limit so if they say your body gets rid of 1 unit an hour to be on the safe side and you blew 40 the limit for breath being 35 and they took blood 50 mins after it will be toch and go hoope this helps all the best

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off