Blood sample

Convicted Driver Insurance

Jordanollie

Hi I was taken to police station for in charge of vehicle when over drink limit on 21/09/2019 I gave blood sample as have copd so can’t provide breath sample I have today had a court attendance letter dated 18/03/2020 to appear in April saying I was charged with being over prescribed limit but however have never been charged in person or by post or had any evidence of a reading of blood results so have I got a reason to fight this please thank you

Hello. It is quite normal that the police simply send you a summons instead of charging you at the police station. Once you hire a solicitor they will get advanced disclosure for you or the documents will be available at Court when you attend.

To answer your question about defence, this may very well be possible and you need to have an expert look at your papers and advise you.

Hope this helps.

Hello. It is quite normal that the police simply send you a summons instead of charging you at the police station. Once you hire a solicitor they will get advanced disclosure for you or the documents will be available at Court when you attend.

To answer your question about defence, this may very well be possible and you need to have an expert look at your papers and advise you.

Hope this helps.
Yes thank you another thing though in the space of time it taken I have had my leg amputated and am now disabled is it possible to not lose my licence as I would be affected as cannot now get around anymore and I am a career also for my autistic son who relies on me transporting him to and from school and anywhere else and won’t be possible without my car thank you for any help

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off