blew 91

Convicted Driver Insurance
It is a horrible feeling I know ... once you have got your sentencing over and know what you are dealing with, just take a day at a time. Do the course to get that reduction and before you know it, it will be over. It’s just putting in place alternative plans for travel to work etc. Good luck. Just accept the punishment, learn from it and move on. I beat myself up consistently for a long time. Being a mother with a young child and being in my 40s I should have known a lot better. None of us are perfect and we all mess up. Good luck with court. 😊
it is! i just want my life back already and i’m still driving haha! Yeah 100%, we all mess up and at least no one was harmed! I hope you’re well now :)

that is a good thought actually, i am in contact with a solicitor but i’m only 22 and the fees will be through the roof, so it’s just wondering how i’ll pay it off as well!
If you do go through a solicitor, be very specific about what they will do for you.
they may say they can get you off the drink driving because of spiked drinks, and build false hopes and big bills.
I am certain that such a route will fail, so you would need to be specific with them that you are looking for a negotiated reduction in the reading to reduce the length of the ban and avoid a medical. A shorter ban will also make the future insurance a bit cheaper. Otherwise they will run up bills that could top £10,000!

If you do go through a solicitor, be very specific about what they will do for you.
they may say they can get you off the drink driving because of spiked drinks, and build false hopes and big bills.
I am certain that such a route will fail, so you would need to be specific with them that you are looking for a negotiated reduction in the reading to reduce the length of the ban and avoid a medical. A shorter ban will also make the future insurance a bit cheaper. Otherwise they will run up bills that could top £10,000!
Yeah see i just don’t have that type of money haha! I have arranged a phone call with them for today so i’ll see what they say! otherwise i’ll just have to take what’s given to me :(

They will promise you lots, but if you look at other posts on here, you will see where people have paid out big £’s and ended up still pleading guilty.
If they say you have a cast iron case, ask them if they will do a ‘no win, no fee’ case. I bet I know what the answer will be......

They will promise you lots, but if you look at other posts on here, you will see where people have paid out big £’s and ended up still pleading guilty.
If they say you have a cast iron case, ask them if they will do a ‘no win, no fee’ case. I bet I know what the answer will be......
honestly i cannot thank you enough for all your advice!!

It just feels like forever until the end is in sight right now☹️ did the ban go quickly for you etc?
I had a long wait for my bloods - had as breath machine faulty. So from May - End October before I knew I’d results were ok or not & as clock ticked would it get over the time barrier for the case to be logged
That was hard. Once court over I as getting into a routine on line shopping, bus routes, kind lifts then we went to lockdown 1
I had got my course done ASAP so just missed lockdown
There were some key milestones when I struggled but only used taxi on a couple of occasions such as a funeral. Irony was got licence back in November but couldn’t get a car until December due to lockdown ( did get a nice discount !)
Don’t let it define you , don’t count the days it’s done & once court over you move on. Don’t forget to check if you need to tell your employer
You will find out who your true friends are

I had a long wait for my bloods - had as breath machine faulty. So from May - End October before I knew I’d results were ok or not & as clock ticked would it get over the time barrier for the case to be logged
That was hard. Once court over I as getting into a routine on line shopping, bus routes, kind lifts then we went to lockdown 1
I had got my course done ASAP so just missed lockdown
There were some key milestones when I struggled but only used taxi on a couple of occasions such as a funeral. Irony was got licence back in November but couldn’t get a car until December due to lockdown ( did get a nice discount !)
Don’t let it define you , don’t count the days it’s done & once court over you move on. Don’t forget to check if you need to tell your employer
You will find out who your true friends are
yeah i’m looking to get away and just focus on myself whilst the ban is on. Get fit and stuff, hopefully it will fly by!! i’m keeping my car too so that should help! thank you! my manager knows but i haven’t had to tell anyone else! My friends have been very supportive though thankfully!

yeah i’m looking to get away and just focus on myself whilst the ban is on. Get fit and stuff, hopefully it will fly by!! i’m keeping my car too so that should help! thank you! my manager knows but i haven’t had to tell anyone else! My friends have been very supportive though thankfully!
Check re your car - you can’t insure it if no licence so if it’s yours you will need to explore options- take advice I’m sure someone on the forum can help.

Check re your car - you can’t insure it if no licence so if it’s yours you will need to explore options- take advice I’m sure someone on the forum can help.
it’s going onto my parents insurance for one of them to drive whilst i’m banned :)

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off