Been for medical today HRO

Convicted Driver Insurance

Fiestaman

Hello people.
I’ve been for my medical today. A piece of piss. I was so worried about it all.
I haven’t drankfor over 3 weeksand taken no drugs.
I was prepared for a drug and cdt test.
I have been truthful on my questionnaire saying I have taken drugs before ironically I haven’t had a drug test.Wish I never said anything.
but know I may have to go back for a drug test because I said it on my questionnaire 😩
dr showed me that he had ticked the box fit to drive though. So hopefully I will get it back soon. 🙏
Can anyone tell me how long it takes for them to get back to you with results. Pass or fail?
thanks

The medical is not a hard process to go through but the drugs may crop up so its a waiting game now and new lockdown. 2-3 weeks should get an answer

The medical is not a hard process to go through but the drugs may crop up so its a waiting game now and new lockdown. 2-3 weeks should get an answer
There is nothing on my doctors records and I will defiantly pass a drug test. I’m not too worried.
how do they get intouch. Do they just post your driving licence or send you a pass or fail.

You will be informed of your medical results by post as already said and as soon as your licence is valid it normally shows online. Others who have recently received theirs will know more

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off