Ban due up

Convicted Driver Insurance

Jay1690

Hello my ban is due up 8th September Iv sent away the forms ect any idea of waiting times to hear back as I work offshore Abu Dhabi I will only be home for 4 weeks can u request the medical at dates that suit myself ?

When the letter comes from DVLA (and that is the unknown) you have 6 weeks from the date on the letter to book the medical with the doctor they have nominated.

When the letter comes from DVLA (and that is the unknown) you have 6 weeks from the date on the letter to book the medical with the doctor they have nominated.
Aw well this could create a problem as I am only home for 4 weeks as of 7th September so will have to re arrange for my next time back in the Uk start of December any updates email adress or contact or do u know if it is possible to do the test in Abu Dhabi or Dubai ?

I don’t have any further contact details than are already shown on here.
You have to do the medical with a DVLA doctor so doing it abroad is NOT an option.

I don’t have any further contact details than are already shown on here.
You have to do the medical with a DVLA doctor so doing it abroad is NOT an option.
Do u no of any company /solicitor type that could deal with the whole process for me and me just turning up for test in the Uk can be difficult to communicate offshore at times I wouldn’t mind paying for it to be done in my behalf is this possible

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off