Bailed after drink driving

Convicted Driver Insurance

Vovo

Hello, my husband has beed caught after drink driving and blew 0.87 where the max is 0.35 in Wels. The case will be seen in the court fo please advise what is the best to do

I'm afraid there's not a lot you can do. Just wait for the court date, turn up early, smart, and apologise profusely. And start making plans about how you're going to arrange travelling around for the 12 months (at least) once the court appearance is over. Don't want to sound blunt but there really is not much else you can do.

Hello, my husband has beed caught after drink driving and blew 0.87 where the max is 0.35 in Wels. The case will be seen in the court fo please advise what is the best to do
Hi, if this is his first offence for DD I would say he’ll get 1to 2 yr ban and around £150 to £200 fine. It is an automatic 1yr ban for this offence the first time 3 yrs for 2nd offence and a lot higher fine. I wouldn’t advise you pay for a solicitor although maybe I was just unlucky £600 for him just to stand there a duty solicitor does the same job and costs nothing money would have been better paying fine. I hope this helps just try and remember what’s done is done and won’t last forever

Hi, if this is his first offence for DD I would say he’ll get 1to 2 yr ban and around £150 to £200 fine. It is an automatic 1yr ban for this offence the first time 3 yrs for 2nd offence and a lot higher fine. I wouldn’t advise you pay for a solicitor although maybe I was just unlucky £600 for him just to stand there a duty solicitor does the same job and costs nothing money would have been better paying fine. I hope this helps just try and remember what’s done is done and won’t last forever

For a breath reading of 86 your husband will be facing a 17-22 month ban with a Band C fine. A band C fine is categorized as:

FINE BAND C
Starting Point:
150% of relevant weekly income
Range: 125% - 175% of relevant weekly income

Take an example weekly wage of £500, the starting point of a fine on those wages would be £625 (125%) and the highest in that range would be £875 (175%) To be fined £150-200 as @Mill861 has suggested you would need to either be on benefits or in part time work.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off