At court will i b only 1

Convicted Driver Insurance

Carmad67

hi. When I go court will I be the only one for drink driving? And if I get a lawyer will they only time I see him face to face is before I go in? Do the police then read charges and then my lawyer speaks? Mitigating, is that what my current difficulties are and why I was drunk driving? Will there be loads in court. Will the @@@@head who assaulted me be there? The woman who reported me never gave police his name

hi. When I go court will I be the only one for drink driving? And if I get a lawyer will they only time I see him face to face is before I go in? Do the police then read charges and then my lawyer speaks? Mitigating, is that what my current difficulties are and why I was drunk driving? Will there be loads in court. Will the @@@@head who assaulted me be there? The woman who reported me never gave police his name
Hi, I had very similar concerns but the whole experience was actually fine. The Ushers at the Magistrates Court were very nice and helpful. I too imagined I’d walk into a huge courtroom stuffed full of people all staring at me but actually the room was fairly small. The magistrates sat at the front, then in front and facing them (so backs to me) was the CPS and court officer. Then me in front of them and that was it. CPS read out charge, I made a statement to the magistrates apologising. They went into a huddle then told me how long my ban would be. The court officer then asked me if I wanted to do the course for the ban reduction and also how much I earn so they could work out my fine. I did speak to the duty solicitor just before I went in who looked at my letter and also told me what I might expect. It was actually OK. The weirdest bit was waiting to go in (set aside at least a couple of hours waiting) as there were some lively old characters also waiting for their hearings. No idea what for, they don’t announce what you’re there for. Mine was just a straightforward DD, pled guilty at first opportunity, no damage to anyone or anything, tho I was a HRO as I blew 88. Hope that helps and honestly try not to worry.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off