Arrested one hour after I returned home

Convicted Driver Insurance

Gggp

Hello,

very nervous, I was arrested after clipping a car on the way home from my ex husband’s home my son in the car I had had quite a large glass of red wine, I clipped A car as I turned into my shared driveway. I drank quite quickly 2 glasses of red wine and the person I clipped turned up at my doorstep quite aggressively 45 mins late we’ll be wasn’t the driver, I called the police as I felt threatened and drank - a large vodka whilst I waited. I was arrested and blew 90. Mycourt date is 10th February my ex husband is happy to provide a defence he would never allow me to drive with our son in tow. Advice would be gratefully received x

Hello,

very nervous, I was arrested after clipping a car on the way home from my ex husband’s home my son in the car I had had quite a large glass of red wine, I clipped A car as I turned into my shared driveway. I drank quite quickly 2 glasses of red wine and the person I clipped turned up at my doorstep quite aggressively 45 mins late we’ll be wasn’t the driver, I called the police as I felt threatened and drank - a large vodka whilst I waited. I was arrested and blew 90. Mycourt date is 10th February my ex husband is happy to provide a defence he would never allow me to drive with our son in tow. Advice would be gratefully received x
Welcome to the forum,
Now firstly slow down as the above doesn't make much sense, now let me see if I've got this right.
You drove home from your ex husbands?
Your son was in the car?
You had a large glass of wine at your ex husbands?
You drove home and clipped a neighbours car in your shared driveway?
You had a 45 minute argument with neighbour whose car you clipped?
During this 45 minute argument you had two large glasses of wine and a vodka?

You blew 90 (that does seem high for 3 glasses of wine and vodka. I'd think that's about 12/13 units of alcohol in layman terms a full bottle of wine (strong wine) and some more?

You say ex husband would say you don't drink with son in car but it reads you had a drink add husbands??

Agree with Jimbob, explain what happened step by step. Where was the car you ‘clipped’? How much damage was caused?Be more specific about what you drank and when. What size was glass for the wine? what was the size of the vodka? What was the timescales i.e. what time did you leave your ex’s, how long was the journey, when did you get home, when did the police arrive. Were you breath tested at home, if so what was the result? What time were you breath tested at the police station? Did you tell the police you had consumed alcohol after getting home?
I think you are a female, because you mention your ex husband, but say if that is wrong......
one last thing, your ex saying you would never drink with your son in the car is not a ‘defence’ in any way. It might be a character reference to say he has never known you do that before if you are found guilty but it is not a defence!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off