Applying for license

Convicted Driver Insurance

Sarah39

Hello everyone, could someone please help as to what I fill in on the D1 ?? Do I fill everything in and send ID etc and new photo or is it just filling in the disqualified bit , thanks

You fill it all in - except for where they ask you for your driving licence number. You probably will not know that!
the photo is optional. If you do not send one then you will get a licence back for however long is left of the 10 years since you last submitted a photo. If you do send a photo, however, you will (unless you end up with a medical related 1 year licence) get a 10 year licence.

Does anyone know if I could send evidence along with my application to DVLA? Speed up the process maybe?

You fill it all in - except for where they ask you for your driving licence number. You probably will not know that!
the photo is optional. If you do not send one then you will get a licence back for however long is left of the 10 years since you last submitted a photo. If you do send a photo, however, you will (unless you end up with a medical related 1 year licence) get a 10 year licence.
Thank u for the reply , do I send ID as well ( sorry )

Not necessary to send ID. It is important to fill the address but to say where you lived before and where you live now - if that has changed. They use the address information to check they are sending the right driving licence to the right person.

Not necessary to send ID. It is important to fill the address but to say where you lived before and where you live now - if that has changed. They use the address information to check they are sending the right driving licence to the right person.
Thank u ever so much will post today thanks

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off