Any stories of missing HRO blood samples?

Convicted Driver Insurance
Hi everyone.
Just wondering if missing blood samples is a thing that happens and if it has happened to anyone here? Got my my medical at start of July when my ban ends mid August and the time frame stated on the medical booking letter leaves it cutting very fine, 21 days for dvla to receive results and 4 weeks to process. Obviously dont want anything delaying it so just wanted to know if missing samples is a thing.

I got a letter saying I have to repeat my urine test due to the "chain of custody procedure was not fulfilled" and nothing else, I am going to call them tomorrow to find out more, maybe it wasn't lost but something happened where they ****ed up and now I have to repeat the test. So might not have been lost, but something happened and I am going to try to find out more...I bet they won't tell me anything else but I'll still ask.

Yeah, basically meant if anyone had to do a retest. Wanting to have a little drink after my medical but might wait till dvla got results. Just wondering if anyone else had to do a retest.

I have a friend who's blood sample was not accepted years ago and he had to go and give blood again.
The reason was there was not enough blood taken/invalid, the Dr was useless apparently and could barely find a vein.
The problem was he had refrained from drinking for weeks before the test and went on a hell of a bender after he had completed it!!
He did did give blood again and still passed but this was before CDT testing, it was older LFT test.
I would wait personally until the DVLA have confirmed receipt of your sample.

I've to go give another blood sample, as my previous one (taken 18th dec) got delayed getting to the lab, and therefore was too old to test.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off