Any HRO’s in Glasgow??

Convicted Driver Insurance
I’ve just received my letter to book my medical. Just wondering has anyone been to the GLASGOW medical rooms on Saint Vincent street with Dr O’Neil? And what your experience was?

HI, I'm in Glasgow. However, although I'm now eligible to apply for my licence back, I haven't returned the form or looked into it.

Hi,
If you look at the link at the top of the page it explains that, unless you are a key health worker, DVLA are not processing any licence applications at the moment so you will be in limbo I am afraid

HI, I'm in Glasgow. However, although I'm now eligible to apply for my licence back, I haven't returned the form or looked into it.
Oh good I’ve been for my medical so I can fill you in!!! It will probably be the GLASGOW medical rooms on St Vincent street!! Very professional. I checked in at the reception. Filled out paperwork asking about my health, GP’s name etc, alcohol intakes....how many units do you drink in a week etc. I was asked how many tattoos and piercings I had.....I’m not sure if this was general conversation. I have 9 piercings and 10 tattoos so hopefully that’s not going against me haha!!!
full body examination, checked my reflexes and then took my blood, made small talk and it was over! Easy Peasy.
however this covid 19 has delayed my results/updated license.
My medical was on the 9th March.......

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off