Anxiety meds

Convicted Driver Insurance

Slhb

Hi all, so i had my dvla medical yesterday and hoping someone could advise, on the questionairre i was asked about mental health and i said that i have anxiety but am on medicatiin for this, will they contact my gp for more information, they didnt ask which medication, and i very rarely drink alcohol, and also answered no to the rest of the questions asked

Hi all, so i had my dvla medical yesterday and hoping someone could advise, on the questionairre i was asked about mental health and i said that i have anxiety but am on medicatiin for this, will they contact my gp for more information, they didnt ask which medication, and i very rarely drink alcohol, and also answered no to the rest of the questions asked
you should be fine

SLHB, melanmack has joined to promote a drug that is illegal in the UK and some iother parts of the world because of unpleasant side effects and bad interaction with other prescribed medications. This is NOT a route you should be looking at going down……….

I have had two medicals and have been asked twice if I had taken any meds (whether prescribed or not) within the past 30 days. They need to ask as they will need to know when they do the GCMS test. The DVLA doctor would normally inform them on his part of the medical questionnaire.
I asked DVLA for a copy of my GCMS test and my meds / vitamins and ibuprofen was noted on headed area as taken within past 30 days.
They may well ask your GP now.
What I don't understand is why this was not stated on the previous forms which you would have filled in and returned to DVLA before being sent for the medical - unless A: You did. B: You weren't prescribed at that time.
Nevertheless the DVLA doctor should have asked at the medical exactly what you were prescribed in order that he could inform DVLA / complete the form fully/ any potential GCMS test.

They did not ask what I was prescribed then wrote to my gp and even after having all meds confirmed I now have to go for a drug test next week, hopefully not too much longer but what a bloody rigmarole.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off