alcohol details revealed

Convicted Driver Insurance

zanchin

can the dvla ask my doctor for details of alcohol consumption without my permission.Should doctor caution me before i reveal consumption details to him as this will be used as evidence in court.Doctor and nurse asked me for alcohol consumption details i find this very suspicious are they conspiring with dvla?

Your doctor has a duty to comply with requests from the DVLA for this information. It is considered a matter of public interest. The doctor would not ask you to sensor what you tell them as this would impact on their decisions regarding treatment and care to be prescribed to you.

thank you for your advice.I have never visited my doctor for an alcohol related illness yet my doctor and his nurse asked me in 2015 and 2017 what my alcohol consumption was.I find this very strange and suspicious.It is to be used in court evidence and i am surprised i was not cautioned by the doctor and nurse because they knew it could lead to court like they wanted.I am 67 and never had points on my licence.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off