After receiving letter to book medical how long to wait

Convicted Driver Insurance
It takes 10 days to scan your application into the system so no point in approaching them sooner than this. Find out where your nearest DVLA approved GP is and call them to determine waiting times for your exam. Once you have this info call the DVLA and give them the name of the GP you want to go to. This might speed things up but from application to license issue could take 2 months or longer especially if they write to your GP.

You won't get it any faster than 2 months and it will probably be longer. I drove under Section 88 for over 2 months last year.

It takes 10 days to scan your application into the system so no point in approaching them sooner than this. Find out where your nearest DVLA approved GP is and call them to determine waiting times for your exam. Once you have this info call the DVLA and give them the name of the GP you want to go to. This might speed things up but from application to license issue could take 2 months or longer especially if they write to your GP.

You won't get it any faster than 2 months and it will probably be longer. I drove under Section 88 for over 2 months last year.
Hi there

They received my application and logged into the system on 3 April. Yesterday morning I seen my date had changed to be able to drive from 9 jun on check my licence. When I called them on Thursday I said it was urgent to get the medical done which they have apparently flagged on their system. So they know I need to drive by 9 June which means I have to do medical in the next coming weeks latest?

Also where do you find list of gps?

Oh great I’m Edinburgh. May just wait what date they give me and if too late let’s see
Phone the DVLA, tell them you want to go there. I did that and within a couple of days I had the letter telling me to book an appointment. Plus its only a 40 minute train journey to Glasgow.

Which letter are you referring to?
They need something from the court apparently before they can send me the medical letter. Even though it has been sent on 8 April. Last week I called and someone ( only helpful person ) contacted relevant department and somehow they managed to find it. When I get a call back from medical team ( called them about 20 times in past week ) they tell me they are still waiting on court

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off