Advised by paramedic standing next to the policeman not to give blood or urine sample

Convicted Driver Insurance

London89

Well Known Member
I blew 56 at the road side. Paramedics assessed me and advised that my mental state was not stable as l crashed trying to commit suicide. Paramedic advised me strongly in the presence of police officers to not agree to any blood or urine tests. The police then did a form stating failure to produce a sample. Is it my fault for refusing How will l be charged yet l was advised not to

I blew 56 at the road side. Paramedics assessed me and advised that my mental state was not stable as l crashed trying to commit suicide. Paramedic advised me strongly in the presence of police officers to not agree to any blood or urine tests. The police then did a form stating failure to produce a sample. Is it my fault for refusing How will l be charged yet l was advised not to

You're going to be charged they gave you a charge sheet.

Oh ok. Never knew that the form was a charge sheet as l am new to this. It's my first time to commit a crime

Last edited:
Very sorry. Its auto correction. It's supposed to be
Its my first time to commit a crime

Very sorry. Its auto correction. It's supposed to be
Its my first time to commit a crime
Stop posting in different forums. You will not get a different answer. Unfortunately you were drink driving, you had an accident and you didn’t cooperate with the police. You say it was suicide but Mental Health had no concerns with you and you were discharged only 5 hours after attempting to kill your self.

Stop posting in different forums. You will not get a different answer. Unfortunately you were drink driving, you had an accident and you didn’t cooperate with the police. You say it was suicide but Mental Health had no concerns with you and you were discharged only 5 hours after attempting to kill your self.
I am addressing 2 issues in both of my posts. This thread is solely for the Paramedic advice. The other thread is about the drink driving consequences.

I guess you believe in a one size fits all kind of world. Unique people like me who don't fit in the box is told l am fabricating stories

I guess you believe in a one size fits all kind of world. Unique people like me who don't fit in the box is told l am fabricating stories
Because you are! You failed to provide. I see people on here with genuine stories AND genuine remorse. You keep searching for someone to say you are in the right but this site is full of people who have made mistakes. There is nothing wrong with that; the thing that annoys people is not taking responsibility. You drive your car whilst drunk. End of.

Because you are! You failed to provide. I see people on here with genuine stories AND genuine remorse. You keep searching for someone to say you are in the right but this site is full of people who have made mistakes. There is nothing wrong with that; the thing that annoys people is not taking responsibility. You drive your car whilst drunk. End of.
What an interesting view. In the few texts you have assessed me to be not remorseful? I am just gathering information on what my situation means. I need no sympathy from people in forums. I have achieved what I set out to achieve.... To understand my circumstances better. I am not denying drink driving. Not at all

What an interesting view. In the few texts you have assessed me to be not remorseful? I am just gathering information on what my situation means. I need no sympathy from people in forums. I have achieved what I set out to achieve.... To understand my circumstances better. I am not denying drink driving. Not at all
Calling someone a lier over a few forums chats says a lot about you as a person. Hope you heal

Calling someone a lier over a few forums chats says a lot about you as a person. Hope you heal
I hope you realise what you’ve done and seek the MH you need. I don’t need to heal; I’m on this page to provide help for people going through the process and not those in denial.

I hope you realise what you’ve done and seek the MH you need. I don’t need to heal; I’m on this page to provide help for people going through the process and not those in denial.
The person in denial is you. Empty your mind of preconceived prejudices it would add value to you as you set out to help people as you claim

Why waste your time on me? If l am not worth your advise you just stop replying
You’ve replied to your own comment!!! I won’t reply again and I hope your sentencing and fine isn’t too harsh. Maybe once you’ve realised the penalty you will be more understanding to others.

For court proceedings if l am to go with the Duty Solicitor how then can l hand in my paperwork e.g evidence to support what I am saying, character references to the magistrates to go through before my hearing. If l go with a private solicitor do they have the chance to hard in the paperwork before the hearing

Also how do I go about requesting paperwork from the police and the hospital before the court day. The paramedic said she had filled complaints against the officers so I would like to know what she said. The time she came to brief me about it she said she didn't make a copy otherwise she would have given me a copy of everything.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off