Advise needed please

Convicted Driver Insurance
Okay let's not assume that people are using this excuse as a way to pardon their actions please? It's just part of the story, we all try and process how we ended up in the situation, knowing it makes no difference. If that's the reason somebody got in the car then it is, it doesn't mean they expect leniency - it's just their story x
I know. I think I’m just trying to figure out how many times I’ve read the “toxic ex’ as a reason for drink driving and trying to figure out if that’s actually legit?

Okay let's not assume that people are using this excuse as a way to pardon their actions please? It's just part of the story, we all try and process how we ended up in the situation, knowing it makes no difference. If that's the reason somebody got in the car then it is, it doesn't mean they expect leniency - it's just their story x
I’m not assuming anything? I didn’t make any assumptions. In fact I stated that I didn’t doubt her account.

I know. I think I’m just trying to figure out how many times I’ve read the “toxic ex’ as a reason for drink driving and trying to figure out if that’s actually legit?
Apologies I didn’t express my thoughts properly and rereading them it’s not what I was trying to say. What I was trying to express was that sometimes I find it odd when I read posts that talk about trying to ‘escape a toxic ex’. I get it, but I think if you really dig down, it’s likely that there were other options to exit other than driving. It’s not a reason worthy of absolute excuse, that’s all. I just find it self defeating that it’s often females that state they had no option but to drink drive to ‘escape a toxic ex’ 😞 unless of course physical violence is present then it’s just a case of “GET THE HELL OUT BY WHATEVER MEANS”. We need to state that.

No worries. I’m the least judgemental person there is. Probably should have kept my thoughts to myself. None of us on here have the entitlement to judge

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off