Advice on Application

Convicted Driver Insurance

rambo1011

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone can help me please. I have sent my D27 form off on 16/09/2021 with Postal Order, along with recorded delivery.

On the Royal mail tracking, it says it has been delivered and signed off.

Is there anyway I can find out, if the Postal order has been cashed or not.

I have been trying to ring DVLA to get an update, but all I get is the automated message "that they are busy".

Its getting a bit frustrating right now.

Best way to find out if a postal order has been cashed, is to contact the Post Office and give them the reference number on your receipt.

I have been on the phone all morning, I rang Post office about my Postal Order, they said I need to speak to speak with Royal mail. When i Speak with Royal mail they say they can't check it and I need to speak with Post office. Just going in circles. Wish DVLA can at least provide me with an update.

I might just go to the local Post Office branch to see if it is cashed or not.

I have been on the phone all morning, I rang Post office about my Postal Order, they said I need to speak to speak with Royal mail. When i Speak with Royal mail they say they can't check it and I need to speak with Post office. Just going in circles. Wish DVLA can at least provide me with an update.

I might just go to the local Post Office branch to see if it is cashed or not.
Do you use Twitter? People on here have said they've messaged the post office page on their and managed to get an answer

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off