Advice if anyone needs it dvla medical

Convicted Driver Insurance
Hi there , there is a question in the questioner that asks , have you ever had an accident/injury while under the influence of alcohol / include rd accident . I have years ago the first time I lost my license nobody else was involved , just had to go court and had dr 10 put on license what do I put ? I don't want to say yes gives them something to look into . Help medical soon

The doctor fills the questionnaire out and every thing he/she asks will relate to the past 3 years only. So stop worrying.

I had my medical on 10/12/12, I don't really drink much neither. I said I don't take drugs so the doctor didnt do a urine sample all he done was a blood test. The blood test only tests for the alcohol in your system so should be ok. I had my licence back on the 5/1/13, as a lot of people say on this forum, not to worry bout everything just relax and everything will be fine.

Did the dvla contact your gp at any point?

Thanks in advance

Hi guys, I just want to say if anybody wants any advice on the whole process if dvla medical I'm here to help the best I can. I am still awaiting a decision from dvla, to whether I get my licence back or not. In which I feel strongly that I should. So if anyone wants some advice I'm here to help.
Hi I have to go for a dvla drug test next week. I'm so worried because I was smoking green regular till last week. Have you any advice on how to flush my system please

Hi guys, I just want to say if anybody wants any advice on the whole process if dvla medical I'm here to help the best I can. I am still awaiting a decision from dvla, to whether I get my licence back or not. In which I feel strongly that I should. So if anyone wants some advice I'm here to help.
Hi I have to do a drug test next week and I was smoking green regularly until last week. Do you have any tips on clearing my system to get my license back please

There's no way to get cannabis out of your system. Regular/Heavy use can be detected for around 30 days on a urine test, light use can only be detected for 7-14 days, you can try to postpone the drug test until the right amount of time has passed but there's no way to get THC out of your system.

Hi I have to do a drug test next week and I was smoking green regularly until last week. Do you have any tips on clearing my system to get my license back please
I've had my test and am wondering if you know the proper procedure? My GP got the urine sample. Devided it into two containers while l was back in washing my hands.when l came out he said it was alright and the correct temperature. Then l had me sign and date these stickers which he put on over the lids like putting a hat on. I thought they should have gone on round the mouth of the container and sealed overlapping. He then put them in a small cardboard box and threw it into what looked like a rubbish bin. Then got a form out telling me to sign it that l had been present and witnessed the whole procedure. I joked with him that l could trust him, as l wasn't there the whole time. There was like plastic bags left on the table and now on hindsight lm thinking were they there for the samples to be put in and then sealed in front of me also. I'd hate to think this GP is being bribed but the whole thing just didn't sit right with me. I'm thinking of going to the police and getting them to test me as l am clean from drugs. What do you all suggest and who should l approach about this?? .

Hi was just wandering what questions are asked at medical. Or on any forms I need to fill out

Hi mate you can veiw the actual medical form on the DVLA website, form DR1, this is the medical form that `will be waiting for you when you attend your medical......

Reactions: Col
Hi just looked at the DR1 form it asked if you had RTA , i reversed into a parked car on the night i got caught so that would be a yes then ?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off