Admiral Insurance Drink and Drugs policy

Convicted Driver Insurance

grice96

How long ago was your incident?

A friend of mine crashed earlier in the year and it took 31 days for Volkswagen to be able to deliver an original bumper for her car. So the car was in for 32 days total. During this time she was in a courtesy car.

34 days for an OEM part isn't unheard of especially with the supply issues for certain models this last 2 years. Insurance repairs don't plastiweld or pack a bumper with filler and paint it, they replace with OEM parts.

TCB1989

A friend of mine crashed earlier in the year and it took 31 days for Volkswagen to be able to deliver an original bumper for her car. So the car was in for 32 days total. During this time she was in a courtesy car.

34 days for an OEM part isn't unheard of especially with the supply issues for certain models this last 2 years. Insurance repairs don't plastiweld or pack a bumper with filler and paint it, they replace with OEM parts.
I’m just slightly worried. My incident was nearly 2.5 years ago and I haven’t heard a thing. I know the car was written off at a valuation of £500 heard nothing since

Crikey.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off