Admiral Insurance Drink and Drugs policy

Convicted Driver Insurance
I agree with @Bad_karma
A solicitor will end up costing you a lot of money for a job you can do yourself.

This thread is enormous now and a lot of it is repetition but it's probably the richest source of information you'll find.

Demand a breakdown of the costs and start challenging them.

I'm sure there'll be some people on here who can provide guidance. Might be easier to start your own thread and post what you are happy to share about your case.

I echo what bad karma and depressed dad say (as always). 3 simple rules for this type of thing :-

1. Question everything
2. Detailed Breakdown
3. Mitigate

Ask for a full detailed break down of every man mortal cost, including personal injury (if any) and hire cars (if any), respond via post NOT email, my advice, get the postal address of the insurance company, they usually give say 30 days from receipt of email/letter to respond, wait until day 27 and post second class recorded (proof you have responded) that passes time on nicely. We could do with some more details which dont have to be too personal :-

1. When was the incident from..... date?
2. What is being claimed against you?
3. The sum being claimed, what is known about it?
4. Have you signed the indemnity form from Admiral?
5. What money has been paid by admiral for the third party costs? (that they are legally obliged to do)

My advice, do NOT inform them of your personal financial details as Depressed Dad mentioned no need to do this until you've got the full picture. Its like playing a game of chess without all your pieces....get them and then play ball from there!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off